Ellen qualified as a solicitor in April 2016, having successfully completed her training at Karslakes. Ellen is specialising in property and has a particular interest in matters arising under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Assisting principal in preparation of notices
- Working with landlord’s agents and tenant’s solicitors to agree terms
- Assisting principal in drafting new lease and statutory notices
- Considering proposed lease terms and advising on amendments
- Working with principal, agent and client to achieve new lease